Satellite Symposium: Innovative Approaches for Complex Arrhythmia Management
Experts in electrophysiology showcase new mapping modality and unique features that non-invasive, pre-procedural mapping offers. The presenters also give insights on new technologies and potential new clinical endpoints referring to the Arctic Front AdvanceTM Cryoballoon ablation.
The objectives of this forum are to:
- Learn more about VT ablation using non-invasive cardiac mapping.
- Get the latest insights from science and technology in Arctic Front Cryoballoon Family Catheter ablation.
- Learn more about potential new clinical endpoints with Arctic Front AdvanceTM Cryoballoon ablation.
- Cardiac electrophysiologists and allied health professionals performing and assisting during complex arrhythmia ablation procedures.
- Healthcare professionals using alternative AF/VT mapping techniques and referring healthcare professionals treating AF/VT patients will also find this topical.
Prof Pier Lambiase, London, United Kingdom
PD Dr Andreas Metzner, Hamburg, Germany
Prof Carina Blomström-Lundqvist, Uppsala, Sweden