Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR) — Patient Outcomes and Reduce Costs
Fractional Flow Reserve Assessment of Serial Lesions
Multivessel Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Guided by Fractional Flow Reserve
Bifurcated Lesions and Optical Coherence Tomography
- Prognostic Value of Fractional Flow Reserve: Linking Physiologic Severity to Clinical Outcomes
- The British Heart Foundation Fractional Flow Reserve versus Angiography in Guiding Management to Optimise Outcomes in NSTEMI.
- Fractional Flow Reserve-Guided PCI versus Medical Treatment in Stable Coronary Disease: FAME 2 Primary End-Point Data Analysis.
- American College of Cardiology Updates Heart Attack Recommendations.
- FAME2: Fractional flow reserve-guided PCI for stable coronary artery disease.
- Does routine pressure wire assessment influence management strategy at coronary angiography for diagnosis of chest pain?: the RIPCORD study.
- Outcome impact of coronary revascularization strategy reclassification with fractional flow reserve at time of diagnostic angiography: insights from a large French multicenter fractional flow reserve registry.
- Trends in the outcomes of percutaneous coronary intervention with the routine incorporation of fractional flow reserve in real practice.
- Fractional flow reserve-guided versus angiography-guided coronary artery bypass graft surgery.
- Long-term outcomes of fractional flow reserve-guided vs. angiography-guided percutaneous coronary intervention in contemporary practice.
- Multicenter core laboratory comparison of the instantaneous wave-free ratio and resting Pd/Pa with fractional flow reserve: the RESOLVE study.
Serban Balanescu, et al.European Cardiology Review 2016;11 (2):77–82;DOI: .15420/ecr/2016:24:2
Maria Chiara Scali, Doralisa Morrone, Mario Marzilli, et al.European Cardiology Review, 2016;11 (2):83–4DOI: .15420/ecr.11.2:ED3
Min Wu, Antonius FW van der Steen, Evelyn Regar, et al.Interventional Cardiology Review 2016;11(2):120–3DOI: .15420/icr.2016:13:3
Guy R Heyndrickx, Gábor G Tóth, et al.Interventional Cardiology Review, 2016;11(2):116–9DOI: .15420/icr.2016:14:3