EHRA 2021 - Clinical insights about Abbott’s HD Mapping solutions from the experts
Published: 22 April 2021
Part 1 | Session 1 Comparison Of Geographic Workflow Preferences And Utilization Of EnSite™ LiveView Dynamic Display Andrea Di Cori , Christopher Porterfield , Jose L Merino, Felix Bourier , John D Day, Tarv Dhanjal, Isabel Deisenhofer
Learn more about the most recent updates from EHRA 2021 as global leaders share their expertise on HD Mapping.
To view the full Abstracts presented at EHRA 2021 click the links below:
Dr. Zedda - Comparison of geographic workflow preferences with real-time dynamic regional mapping data during catheter ablation
Dr. Di Cori - Workflows and clinical utilization of dynamic mapping data in radiofrequency catheter ablation of cardiac arrhythmias
Dr. Porterfield - Assessment and incidence of PV gaps as determined by HD Grid and circular mapping catheters
Prof. Merino - Characterization of conduction gaps at the pulmonary vein antra by omnipolar voltage mapping
Prof. Deisenhofer - European early experience with a novel 3D mapping system
To view the full symposium presented at EHRA 2021 click the links below:
Dr. Day - High power ultra short duration ablation with HD mapping improves freedom from atrial fibrillation and redo procedures compared to circular mapping catheter.
Dr. Dhanjal - Impact of a high-density grid catheter on long-term outcomes for structural heart disease ventricular tachycardia ablation.
Prof. Deisenhofer - Dynamic mapping adding high power short duration: A quick & flexible approach to complex atrial arrhythmias ablation without compromising patient safety.
Abstract Interview Summaries
- Dr. Di Cori describes his experience with EnSite™ LiveView Dynamic Display software and comparison with geographic workflow preferences and utilization of Advisor™ HD Grid Mapping Catheter.
- Dr. Porterfield presents results from a multi-site acute study comparing Advisor™ HD Grid Mapping Catheter to traditional circular mapping catheters in determining PV Gaps.
- Prof. Merino shares his research experience with the novel Omnipolar voltage mapping, and the potential value for its clinical use.
- Dr. Bourier shares the initial experience of Munich Heart Centre with a novel mapping system, EnSite™ X EP System.
Symposium Interview Summaries
- Dr. Day highlights the benefits and improvements that Advisor™ HD Grid brings to his daily AF approach.
- Dr. Dhanjal summarizes his hospital's experience using Advisor™ HD Grid Mapping Catheter in VT.
- Prof. Deisenhofer describes her workflow using the new Ensite™ LiveView software in combination with HPSD with a Flex tip catheter.
More from this programme
Selected Abstracts from EHRA 2021
Symposium Summary Interviews from EHRA 2021
Dr. Christopher Porterfield, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in San Luis Obispo, CA.
Dr. Porterfield attended University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill then the Saba School of Medicine as well as receiving a Master’s in Public Health from East Carolina University. Dr. Porterfield is Board Certified in Cardiovascular Diseases and sub-specializes in Electrophysiology. Professional interests include ablation and medical management of ventrical and atrial tachycardia, channelopathies and electrophysiologic genetics, complex device management, heart failure management, health promotion and cardiac disease prevention.