EHRA 2021 - Clinical insights about Abbott’s HD Mapping solutions from the experts
Published: 22 April 2021
Pulmonary Vein Conduction Gap Characterization By Omnipolar Voltage Mapping
- Comparison Of Geographic Workflow Preferences And Utilization Of EnSite™ LiveView Dynamic Display
- Assessment And Incidence Of PV Gaps As Determined By Advisor™ HD Grid Mapping Catheter And Circular Mapping Catheters
- Pulmonary Vein Conduction Gap Characterization By Omnipolar Voltage Mapping
- European Early Experience With EnSite™ X EP System
Learn more about the most recent updates from EHRA 2021 as global leaders share their expertise on HD Mapping.
To view the full Abstracts presented at EHRA 2021 click the links below:
Dr. Zedda - Comparison of geographic workflow preferences with real-time dynamic regional mapping data during catheter ablation
Dr. Di Cori - Workflows and clinical utilization of dynamic mapping data in radiofrequency catheter ablation of cardiac arrhythmias
Dr. Porterfield - Assessment and incidence of PV gaps as determined by HD Grid and circular mapping catheters
Prof. Merino - Characterization of conduction gaps at the pulmonary vein antra by omnipolar voltage mapping
Prof. Deisenhofer - European early experience with a novel 3D mapping system
To view the full symposium presented at EHRA 2021 click the links below:
Dr. Day - High power ultra short duration ablation with HD mapping improves freedom from atrial fibrillation and redo procedures compared to circular mapping catheter.
Dr. Dhanjal - Impact of a high-density grid catheter on long-term outcomes for structural heart disease ventricular tachycardia ablation.
Prof. Deisenhofer - Dynamic mapping adding high power short duration: A quick & flexible approach to complex atrial arrhythmias ablation without compromising patient safety.
Abstract Interview Summaries
- Dr. Di Cori describes his experience with EnSite™ LiveView Dynamic Display software and comparison with geographic workflow preferences and utilization of Advisor™ HD Grid Mapping Catheter.
- Dr. Porterfield presents results from a multi-site acute study comparing Advisor™ HD Grid Mapping Catheter to traditional circular mapping catheters in determining PV Gaps.
- Prof. Merino shares his research experience with the novel Omnipolar voltage mapping, and the potential value for its clinical use.
- Dr. Bourier shares the initial experience of Munich Heart Centre with a novel mapping system, EnSite™ X EP System.
Symposium Interview Summaries
- Dr. Day highlights the benefits and improvements that Advisor™ HD Grid brings to his daily AF approach.
- Dr. Dhanjal summarizes his hospital's experience using Advisor™ HD Grid Mapping Catheter in VT.
- Prof. Deisenhofer describes her workflow using the new Ensite™ LiveView software in combination with HPSD with a Flex tip catheter.
More from this programme
Selected Abstracts from EHRA 2021
Symposium Summary Interviews from EHRA 2021
Jose L Merino
Director of the Arrhythmia– Electrophysiology Research Unit
Jose L Merino is Director of the Arrhythmia– Electrophysiology Research Unit at La Paz University Hospital in Madrid. His research focus is the clinical management of arrhythmia and interventional electrophysiology, and he has published more than 100 peer-reviewed journal articles. He is also involved in the development of pre-market-release versions of electrophysiology navigation systems. Dr Merino is Past President of the Working Group on Arrhythmia and Chairman of the Accreditation Committee of the Spanish Society of Cardiology. He is also Past Chairman of the Accreditation Committee of the European Heart Rhythm Association (EHRA) of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC), a member of the Organising Committee of the past and next Europace congresses and a member of the EHRA’s Scientific Initiative Committee. Dr Merino serves on the Editorial Board of several journals, including EP-Europace and Revista española de cardiología, and is a Fellow of the ESC and…